Ikano Bostad offers space efficient, functional and sustainable homes at affordable prices for people at all stages of life. We are a long-term property owner and housing developer. With care and commitment, we own and develop sustainable neighbourhoods and homes in Sweden and Denmark. We look for new ways to improve not only the homes we offer, but also the surroundings. We want to create communities where people meet, greet and look after one another. A place where people feel at home from the moment they step into their courtyard.
2021 at a glance
No. of co-workers: 399
Turnover: 361 MEUR
Market value of properties and landbank: 2,046 MEUR
Sweden: Gothenburg, Lund, Malmö, Stockholm, Uppsala, Västerås (operating under the Ikano Bostad brand).
Denmark: Copenhagen area (operating under the Ikano Bolig brand).
Our properties and projects
Apt./townhouses under construction: 1,724
Rental apt.: 5,993 (447,108 m2)
Nursing homes: 6 (367 apt., 27,319 m2)
Offices: 2 (24,823 m2)
Landbank: 127,000 m2
Building rights: 11,500 (all phases)
The year in brief
- Our financial results were all time high.
- 866 apartments/townhouses were sold.
- We purchased 900 building rights in Sweden and 1900 in Denmark.
- We decided to expand our product offer in Denmark to include rental housing.
- Our property management satisfaction survey results were all time high.
- We started our biggest renovation project so far, a property of 324 apt.
- We developed a new co-living concept called FlexHem.
- We started to do climate calculations of all new constructions and one renovation project.
- We established a methodology for sustainable neighborhood development.
- Our co-worker engagement score and leadership satisfaction score increased.
- Since 2014, our Ikano Academy has helped 90 youths change their lives
– from social exclusion to work or education.
constructions started 2021